Through the Ehsaas kafalat Programme, the Government of Pakistan’s Cabinet Secretariat for Poverty Alleviation and Social Division and the Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) have announced the Ehsaas interest-free loan program for 2023–2024. Ehsaas gives women candidates 50% of the free loan money. For skilled young people, women, people with disabilities, transgender people, and people who get help from BISP, Zakat, and Baitul Mal, financial inclusion and integration of underserved groups are especially important. Every month, Rs. 80,000 in loans are given out through 1110 loan centers run by PPAF Partners, such as Akhuwat Organizations (POs), all over the country.
To ask for a loan, you can sign up for the Ehsaas loan program online or send in a written application. Through the scorecard, your level of poverty will be checked. Now that you’ve signed up as a borrower, you’re all set. After this formal information, you will be given the application form and the business plan form. At the last and final step, you have to send in your application with all of the completed, necessary documents. The 8171 Ehsaas Program said that Rs. 7,000 had been sent to the accounts of Ahsaas beneficiaries as the latest payment.
Also, read these articles
- How to apply for Ehsaas Program 2023
- Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Apply 2023
- Gov Web Portal 8171 Ehsaas Program 2023
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan 75000 Online Registration 2023-24
- Interest-free Ehsaas trust loans for income-generating micro-enterprises
- Federal/Provincial Government Funds
- Ehsaas loan 75000 online registration by Federal Government for FY 2019-20 (Average Loan size; Rs. 30,0000)
- Business advisory services and MFI/MFB/bank links
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas loan program
- Age range: 18 to 60 years
- People from families with a Poverty Score Card of 0-40 Valid National Identity Card (CNIC)
- A resident of the district’s targeted union council
- Economically viable business plan
How to apply for Ehsaas interest-free loan program
The interest-free loan program is being run by 22 partner organizations (POs) of Pakistan Poverty Alleviation (PPAF) in rural areas and by Akhuwat branch offices in cities and towns through loan centers in 100 districts across the country. At www.ppaf.org.pk/NPGI.html, you can find information about the districts, loan centers, names of implementing Partner Organizations (POs), and eligibility criteria for people who want to borrow money.
PPAF Loan Form Application Process:
- Request a loan center (written or oral)
- Checking the Poverty Score Card Signing up as a possible borrower
- Getting a form to fill out and a business plan from
- Applicants must send in all of their paperwork.
Loan Scheme Preparation of Business Ehsaas Program Apply Online:
- Get basic information about the newly launched firm.
- Reasons for doing business
- Production and sales goals
- Strategy for Marketing
- Estimate of Business Costs for the Proposed Company
- monetary resources
- Profit Estimate
Ehsaas Program Loan Beneficiary Appraisal Procedure Online Apply:
- Social Appraisal
- Economic Appraisal
Ehsas Loan Approval:
- Evaluation by Loan Center
- Advice from the Loan Center
- Sending cases that have been recommended to the PO head office
Beneficiary Interest-Free Loan Funds Disbursement:
- Cases recommended for approval
- Issue of an order containing the borrowers’ names and CNICs, or issuance of a PIN number in exchange for an electronic transfer that is validated by the bank using the original CNIC.
- Loan Center Disbursement